Our attention to detail and uncompromising dedication to tenacity and integrity has earned
us a solid reputation for successful outcomes.
- Administrative law and tribunals
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Class actions
- Commercial litigation
- Environmental litigation
- Foreclosure and mortgage enforcement
- Insurance and personal injury litigation
- Intellectual property litigation
- Securities litigation and regulatory proceedings
Matthew is a graduate of Charles P. Allen High School in Bedford, Nova Scotia. He has been a resident of Haldimand County since 2014. He received his B.I.S. in Enterprise Resource Planning from St. Francis Xavier in 2009 and his J.D. from Dalhousie University in 2013.
B.A., H.B.E.S., J.D.
Walter is a native of Vittoria and graduated at the University of Waterloo where he received his Bachelor of Environmental Sciences Degree (HONS) and also a General B.A. Degree.
Kristen, a graduate of Holy Trinity in Simcoe, received her B.A. in Honours Criminology from Carleton University in 2007 and her J.D. from Osgoode Hall in 2010.